Rules and Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in pitching a story to Global Good! We’re always looking for exciting and inspiring stories on the positive impact of technology on the world. If you have a story you think would be a great fit for our website, please follow these guidelines when pitching.
We welcome press releases that align with our mission of highlighting the positive impact of technology on society. Please follow these guidelines when submitting a press release:
- Content: Your press release should focus on the announcement of a new product, service, event, or initiative related to technology for good. Please ensure that your press release aligns with our mission and covers a topic of interest to our readers.
- Style: Please write your press release in third-person format and use an objective tone. Avoid using overly promotional language or hyperbole.
- Formatting: Your press release should be no longer than one page and should include a headline, subheading, and body copy. You may include images or video links to support your press release.
- Contact Information: Please include contact information for a representative from your company who can be reached for further questions or comments.
- Embargo: If you are sharing news that has not yet been made public, please clearly indicate the embargo date and time in your press release.
Thank you for considering Global Good as a platform to share your news or announcements. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bylines & Other Content
- Topic: We’re looking for stories that focus on technology’s positive impact on society. Our website covers topics such as education, healthcare, the environment, social justice, and more. Please ensure that your pitch aligns with our mission.
- Angle: Your pitch should have a clear and unique angle that provides value to our readers. We’re looking for stories that provide insights, analysis, or perspectives on a particular topic or issue.
- Format: We accept pitches for various formats, including long-form articles, interviews, opinion pieces, and photo essays. Please specify the format of your story in your pitch.
- Research: Your pitch should demonstrate that you have done preliminary research on the topic and can provide credible sources for your story.
- Tone: We strive for a positive and engaging tone in our content. Please ensure that your pitch reflects this tone.
- Audience: Our readers are interested in the intersection of technology and social impact. Please ensure that your pitch speaks to this audience.
- Author: Please include a brief author bio (50-100 words) and a headshot with your pitch.
- Submission: Please complete the form on this page and we will be in touch to confirm the submission and publication of your article.